Pro™ Large 23L
This is the unbeatable Pro™ Large 23L—a lightweight cooler that packs a serious punch when it comes to hauling icy beverages! It fits up to 24 cans plus ice, perfect for a day on the boat or pre-game tailgate. There's no soft cooler out there with easier loading, toting and unloading.
Holiday Shipping Information
Expedited shipping options offered at checkout will be dependent on your address.All Days Cutoff at 11:00 AM EST
- Ground Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Sunday, December 17th (Free Shipping Option)
- 3-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Monday, December 18th
- 2-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Tuesday, December 19th
- 1-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Wednesday, December 20th
For calculating shipping times we ship from 4344 Philips Hwy Jacksonville, FL 32207
Free shipping on orders in the contiguous United States.
Orders ship via UPS within 1-2 business days.
Domestic orders shipped within the US are eligible for return or exchange within 30 days of receipt date.
Questions? Email: email@example.com
The ICEMULE Difference
Where hands-free adventure meets ice-cold refreshment.
Easy to Carry
Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions.
High-quality materials designed to withstand the elements.
Ice Cold Drinks
Long-lasting ice for long-lasting adventures.
What is the capacity of Pro™ Large 23L?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- EWEric W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, On the WaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agogreat cooler
great cooler, kept drinks cold a solid 24 hoursQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CCChris C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and Camping, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoIce Mule Pro L
Since i have received my Ice Mule it has become my go to cooler for tailgating at Razorback games. I am very impressed with its ice retention capabilities. I trout fish on the world famous White River here in Arkansas and i look forward to this cooler in my boat. I highly recommend this product for any outdoor adventure.
Chris Curtis. GO HOGS!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ATAndrea T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Concerts and Tailgating, On the Water, Hiking and Camping, Travel, BeachHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect for the nomadic community
Easy to carry, keeps everything cold all day and folds flat when it's time to put it upQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MWMark W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and CampingPersonal or a gift? GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoChristmas Presents
These are great!! We saw someone in Hawaii using the Icemule so we asked about it and they loved it. We bought 3 for Christmas presents!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SMShawn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and CampingHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoOur Go To Bag
We bought the Pro 23L for a trip to the Caribbean. Our main purpose was to take some food with us on the plane. Upon arrival to our place, our food was still frozen and our ice packs had only melted slightly. That was almost 14 hours after being packed. From that point, our IceMule became our go-to bag everyday. Going to the beach or on a hike, it was strapped to my back. It is a comfortable backpack that did a great job keeping everything cold AND we used as our carryall as well.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5