For a chill time, any time - step out in style and depend on the ICEMULE Jaunt™ for keeping your drinks cool. Whether trekking, jogging, or discovering new locales, the Jaunt packs a serious punch in its minimalist design. Ready to join you on your outdoor adventures!
The ICEMULE Difference
Our unique design lets you carry refreshments effortlessly, leaving your hands free for the adventure.
With ICEMULE, it's all about unburdened journeys and perfectly chilled drinks. Embrace the cooler side of adventure.
Embrace the ease of on-the-go cooling with ICEMULE! Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions, ensuring chilled refreshments wherever adventure takes you. Enjoy portability that doesn't compromise on cool.
Experience the strength of ICEMULE Coolers – where durability meets design. With high-quality materials designed to withstand the elements, we offer enduring cool and performance. It's not just a cooler, it's your resilient adventure companion.
Ice Cold Drinks
Keep the chill factor high with ICEMULE's exceptional ice retention! Engineered to keep ice frozen for longer, our coolers ensure your beverages stay refreshingly cold for extended periods. With ICEMULE, the ice-cold chill lasts as long as your adventures do.
What is the capacity of Jaunt™ 9L?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- OWOglatha Williams M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Travel, Beach, Concerts and TailgatingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat Bab
Love ItQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HBHeidi B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Hiking and Camping, On the Water, Travel, Beach, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoJust what we needed
So pleased with our Ice Mule. It’s the perfect size for hiking, boating or just sitting on our dock. Would definitely recommend it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GMGreg M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, On the Water, Concerts and Tailgating, Hiking and CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood little cooler
Lightweight and easy to use. We love this cooler!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ALAura L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productActivities Hiking and Camping, Concerts and Tailgating, On the Water, BeachHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest purchase for day adventures
I LOVE my Icemule Jaunt backpack. The 9L is the perfect size for a day adventure. It fits enough for up to 2-3 people to have food and drinks, or just drinks if it’s that kind of day. I’ve used it for hiking, paddleboarding, and urban outings to the neighborhood park or friends’ barbecues. Total game changer. Everyone loves it too and asks where I got it. It’s really well made and still looks almost brand new after a few years. Highly recommend!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAlpunxVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and Camping, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 1 out of 5 stars3 months agoUncomfortable
I own the XL and bought this one to bike with ..The way it sits on your back is super uncomfortable. The straps are also a bit lack luster and are not as Robust as the XL. Might try the 15L version since that is the next smallest you can get with two straps. Overall the Mule is a good product, they just didn't hit the mark on this one.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5