CAPACITY, COMFORT AND EXTREME PORTABILITY. The ICEMULE Traveler™ is like nothing you’ve ever seen before. We built it to be the most accessible, easy-to-carry soft-sided cooler around. Our exclusive Bowhead Top™ opens wide and stays that way, so you can get what you want, when you want, hassle-free. Our 100% waterproof PakShield™ top zipper keeps your back dry and our exclusive butterfly strap makes carrying the Traveler™ a snap. And, as the name suggests, this cooler even doubles as incredibly durable luggage for your adventure travels.
Holiday Shipping Information
Expedited shipping options offered at checkout will be dependent on your address.All Days Cutoff at 11:00 AM EST
- Ground Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Sunday, December 17th (Free Shipping Option)
- 3-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Monday, December 18th
- 2-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Tuesday, December 19th
- 1-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Wednesday, December 20th
For calculating shipping times we ship from 4344 Philips Hwy Jacksonville, FL 32207
Free shipping on orders in the contiguous United States.
Orders ship via UPS within 1-2 business days.
Domestic orders shipped within the US are eligible for return or exchange within 30 days of receipt date.
Questions? Email: email@example.com
The ICEMULE Difference
Where hands-free adventure meets ice-cold refreshment.
Easy to Carry
Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions.
High-quality materials designed to withstand the elements.
Ice Cold Drinks
Long-lasting ice for long-lasting adventures.
What is the capacity of Traveler™ 25L?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- BHBeth H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Travel, Beach, Hiking and Camping, Concerts and Tailgating, On the WaterHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Rated 5 out of 5 stars15 seconds agoGreat customer service!
Traveler works really well now and hopefully it will be no additional splitting at the zipper. That was my only issue. Customer service was incredible. Thanks so much!QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DBDon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat sized cooler, durability in question
Absolutely love this cooler. Perfect size and ice retention is great. Unfortunately the bottom seam came apart after thee days of light use (hence the 4 star rather than 5). However, in typical ice mule fashion, they replaced the cooler immediately. Really hoping it was a one-off defect because this cooler is great otherwise. Time will tell.
- DQDoug Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat cooler
Have been using Yeti products but this size and access is the best we have used.
Bought both sizes!
- AAustinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest Cooler I've Ever Owned
I've had a lot of cheap coolers over the years, mostly with and without wheels as well as some crappy backpack coolers. I purchased this Icemule cooler because I needed something more durable, portable (especially for taking to the beach) and that would keep my food and drinks colder on hot days. I like that I can put this on my back and keep my hands free to carry chairs and other items. I also don't have to worry about trying to drag it through the sand or carrying it in front of me, both of which are not fun! The ice retention is great. It doesn't leak. It's easy to carry. I'm very happy with my purchase.
- TPThomas P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest cooler ever
You can’t go wrong, in fact it will be best cooler you’ll ever have.