Introducing the ICEMULE Traveler™, a soft cooler like nothing you’ve ever seen before. We built it to be the most accessible, easy-to-carry soft-sided cooler around. Featuring our exclusive Bowhead Top™, which opens wide and stays that way – so you can get what you want when you want, hassle-free. Plus you can rest easy with our 100% waterproof PakShield top zipper. And the 35-liter capacity means you’ll be able to load it up with plenty of goodies. Pro tip: it even doubles as incredibly durable luggage for your adventure travel.
The ICEMULE Difference
Our unique design lets you carry refreshments effortlessly, leaving your hands free for the adventure.
With ICEMULE, it's all about unburdened journeys and perfectly chilled drinks. Embrace the cooler side of adventure.
Embrace the ease of on-the-go cooling with ICEMULE! Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions, ensuring chilled refreshments wherever adventure takes you. Enjoy portability that doesn't compromise on cool.
Experience the strength of ICEMULE Coolers – where durability meets design. With high-quality materials designed to withstand the elements, we offer enduring cool and performance. It's not just a cooler, it's your resilient adventure companion.
Ice Cold Drinks
Keep the chill factor high with ICEMULE's exceptional ice retention! Engineered to keep ice frozen for longer, our coolers ensure your beverages stay refreshingly cold for extended periods. With ICEMULE, the ice-cold chill lasts as long as your adventures do.
What is the capacity of Traveler™ 35L?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- MWMark W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities On the Water, BeachHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agogreat cooler
great cooler and great customer service!QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SFShelly F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, On the WaterHow many people do you pack for? 5+Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoUnique style, great customer service, new zipper style
This is actually our 3rd Traveler cooler. So we purchased this after a lot of research because of the size and shape, the wide mouth opening that makes it easy to load, the backpack feature, has lots of tie downs, waterproof , and it even has an air valve to vacuum or suck out extra air. Most other backpack coolers are narrow and tall. My husband did not like digging in them and felt like it threw off balance of kayak at the time. He doesnt like the tall narrow ones, this limits the options a lot! The Traveler fit perfectly in back area of kayak. We are not hiking with this, but getting items onto a kayak, down to the marina, to the beach (rolling a heavy cooler across sand is terrible) and of course traveling with it! We have used it has a carry on multiple times so when we got to our destination could use it for groceries etc. Keep in mind if loaded, it is heavy. This not the cooler we bring most of the time for just two of us, but when bringing meals or supplies for family and friends. We appreciate the thoughtful and functional design as these coolers have a lot of features in one product. Even the new urbano backpack cooler looks really cool to me compared to other ones I've researched. If i do need another small backpack cooler in future i would consider it. The outer material has been very durable so far. We did get a small hole where the metal frame that creates the large opening poked through after some time, but it didn't affect the function at all, I put a tough…QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SDStacy D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productActivities TravelHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoZipper snapped
At first I really liked this cooler. Very easy to carry and kept very cold. But after barley 10 uses and always treated with care including lubing the zipper and teeth. The zipper snapped in half. How does a metal zipper snap in half. The cooler is completely useless now. Lesson learned buy a Yeti instead.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CSCharles S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Concerts and Tailgating, On the Water, TravelHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Rated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoHold Ice
I purchased this traveler cooler to take on my vacation to St Maartern. I bought the larger one as it serves as my carry on and a cooler on the beach. All the ice I had (about 1/4 full) melted by the afternoon so all I had was cold water. I even covered the top with a towel to try to keep out of the sun. The top of the cooler where them zipper is is not insulated. Also it should have wheels it does get heavy .QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MWMark W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities On the Water, Concerts and Tailgating, BeachHow many people do you pack for? 5+Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat Customer Service!!!!
Excellent cooler for the boat, keeps food cold all day and very easy to carry. A great size.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5