Classic™ Small 10L
The ICEMULE Classic™ Small has a 10-liter capacity and is the most portable size of the Classic. Perfect size if you need a cooler only for your personal use, or maybe a picnic with your special someone. The Small Classic has you covered by being the smallest, most mobile option we offer.
The ICEMULE Difference
Where hands-free adventure meets ice-cold refreshment.
Easy to Carry
Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions.
High-quality materials designed to withstand the elements.
Ice Cold Drinks
Long-lasting ice for long-lasting adventures.
What is the capacity of Classic™ Small 10L?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- ESElizabeth S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities TravelHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat!
I used it for travel. I like it because it easily fit in my checked bag for flying. I put ice in it on a Saturday morning when I left a motel and it still had ice in it Sunday afternoon when I checked in to another motel. It has been riding aound in the car trunk. This is my first time using it but I am happy so far.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CCClaire C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and Camping, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Little Cooler
I purchased this to take drinks and snacks on a trip. The cooler held a six pack of beer and two wedges of cheese with ice. It’s great and absolutely had ice in it for 24 hours. Going to get another one in a different size for holding more. I love the compact size of the small Ice Mule!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TKTracey K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, On the Water, TravelHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest cooler ever
I live in Florida and coolers are always a pain. This one is outstanding! No leaking and my beers are COLD! Highly recommend!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PCPaul C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Travel, Beach, Hiking and CampingHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimplicity
Much more convenient that a zip-around top soft cooler - which I would hardly ever zip because it was so hard to zip. Easy for road trips on the passenger floor. Then, for your bigger stuff or "load out" cooler - use a hard cooler. KISS - keep it simple stupid :-)QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MAMuir A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities TravelHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove the USA (red, white and blue) theme/colors.
My second small ICEMULE, excellent product.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5