Classic™ Small 10L
The ICEMULE Classic™ Small has a 10-liter capacity and is the most portable size of the Classic. Perfect size if you need a cooler only for your personal use, or maybe a picnic with your special someone. The Small Classic has you covered by being the smallest, most mobile option we offer.
Holiday Shipping Information
Expedited shipping options offered at checkout will be dependent on your address.All Days Cutoff at 11:00 AM EST
- Ground Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Sunday, December 17th (Free Shipping Option)
- 3-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Monday, December 18th
- 2-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Tuesday, December 19th
- 1-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Wednesday, December 20th
For calculating shipping times we ship from 4344 Philips Hwy Jacksonville, FL 32207
Free shipping on orders in the contiguous United States.
Orders ship via UPS within 1-2 business days.
Domestic orders shipped within the US are eligible for return or exchange within 30 days of receipt date.
Questions? Email: email@example.com
The ICEMULE Difference
Where hands-free adventure meets ice-cold refreshment.
Easy to Carry
Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions.
High-quality materials designed to withstand the elements.
Ice Cold Drinks
Long-lasting ice for long-lasting adventures.
What is the capacity of Classic™ Small 10L?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- CHChella H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and Camping, On the WaterRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat cooler bag!
Easy to carry and keeps everything I’ve cold!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CCCharles C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Travel, On the WaterHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoI feel lighter and better!
Enjoy our new Ice mule cooler. Perfect for our boat trips, small out of town trips. We have the large also!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PHPaul H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Hiking and Camping, On the WaterHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoExcellent classic ice mule
Perfect cooler for kayaking, the beach and camping!! This cooler bag is better than I expected !!! Have used it several times and I love it!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HSHarold S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities BeachHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat soft beach cooler!
I love this cooler. It's easy to use, keeps drinks ice cold for hours, and is handy for taking to the beach!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- THTerri H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and Camping, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat Cooler!
I love it. Easy to carry just about anywhere, hiking, biking and picnicking. Keeps your drinks cold. Convenient for traveling, just roll it up and stick in suitcase. I have 2 now a 15L and 10L.
TQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5