Classic™ Large 20L
The ICEMULE Classic™ Large soft cooler comes in a 20-liter capacity, you can fill it up to the brim with ice, food and beverages. The Classic Large is perfect for families looking for an alternative to the hard cooler they've been hauling to the beach or soccer games. Like all the Classics, it's still super easy to carry and can easily roll up for storage when you're done.
• Closed: 11.5”x11.5”x18”
• Open: 11.5”x11.5”x22”
• Height laying flat: 22.5”
• Top opening: 16”
Capacity (including ice)
• 12oz Standard cans: 18
• 12oz Skinny cans: 20
• 750ml Bottles: 5
View Holiday Shipping information
Free shipping on all orders in the contiguous United States.
Orders ship via UPS within 1-2 business days.
Domestic orders shipped within the US are eligible for return or exchange within 30 days of receipt date.
Questions? Email: email@example.com
From Our Customers
These coolers are great for keeping things cold ALL day! They're compact, easy to squeeze into a little space in the middle of a packed vehicle. I take mine as an airplane carry on so when I land in paradise, I have a great cooler ready to use! - Katy C.
- MVMelinda V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities On the Water, Travel, BeachHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoAwesome cooler
It made it to St John and did great!! Love it!!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RTrobert t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Hiking and Camping, Travel, On the WaterHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLove my IceMule
This is my second IceMule and I love it. It's great for lugging around and keeps ice for a good while. We use it mostly for car camping and takes some abuse if you're careful of the straps. I especially like the dry bag type of close rather than a zipper that either is hard to close or doesn't work at all.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RLrodney l w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities TravelPersonal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it
So far it’s great I have used it twiceQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMarianne S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, On the Water, TravelHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat product
Very nice cooler. My son loved it.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DGDiane G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, On the Water, Concerts and Tailgating, Hiking and CampingPersonal or a gift? GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSuper Cool Cooler!
I ordered olive green as a gift for my son for Christmas. He used it right away and I was able to watch how easily it loads, how much it holds and the great features it has. Very clever valve to add extra cushioning and insulation. The top closure for the bag, rolling the flaps downward and then clipping the strap to close it, makes for a very neatly finished edge and made the bag easy to carry. The bag is very well insulated and kept the contents cold for well over 24 hours. One additional comment, the bag is very well constructed and looks like it will last for years to come.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5