Classic™ Large 20L
The ICEMULE Classic™ Large cooler is a must-have for families! With a 20L capacity, it's roomy enough for all your ice, food, and drinks. And since it's soft-sided, you don't have to lug a bulky hard cooler around. Best of all, it can be rolled up and stowed away when you're done. It's the perfect combination of convenience and portability!
The ICEMULE Difference
Where hands-free adventure meets ice-cold refreshment.
Easy to Carry
Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions.
High-quality materials designed to withstand the elements.
Ice Cold Drinks
Long-lasting ice for long-lasting adventures.
What is the capacity of Classic™ Large 20L?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- CPChristopher P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Hiking and Camping, Travel, BeachRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoIt’s the best
We love the portabilityQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JBJessica B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities On the WaterHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoIce Mules are the best!
This is our second Ice Mule we have ordered and we are very happy with their products. They are perfect for our kayaking trips as they are light weight and hold ice all day when it's over 90 something on a Missouri River! Will likely order more in the future - love these products!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RSRobin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove my IceMule
My IceMule is not too heavy, even after filling with drinks and ice. Love it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DSDan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities BeachRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBest Cooler!!!!!
This cooler can handle anything you throw at it!!!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RBRobert B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities On the WaterHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove it
Great productQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5