Embark on your next adventure with the Jaunt 15L, the premium portable cooler designed for active lifestyles. Whether you're a beach goer soaking up the sun, a traveler exploring new horizons, or an outdoor enthusiast hitting the trails, the Jaunt 15L is engineered to elevate your experience.
- Unmatched Versatility: Perfect for beach goers, travelers, and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Superior Cooling: Keeps your drinks cold from dawn till dusk
- Easy to Carry: With a lightweight design, you can take it anywhere effortlessly.
- Capacity: Keeps 16 cans with ice, or 25 cans without ice, cold for the entire day.
- Comfortable to Wear: Air-mesh padded straps and a sternum strap distribute weight evenly.
- Patented Air Valve: Allows for compact storage and easy rolling up.
- Water and Sand Resistant: Crafted to withstand your most rugged adventures.
- Front Zipper Pocket: Because your keys and phone need a safe space too.
The ICEMULE Difference
Where hands-free adventure meets ice-cold refreshment.
Easy to Carry
Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions.
High-quality materials designed to withstand the elements.
Ice Cold Drinks
Long-lasting ice for long-lasting adventures.
What is the capacity of Jaunt™ 15L?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- KKimberlyVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productActivities Hiking and Camping, TravelHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 2 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBroken strap first use
The cooler part works fine, but the first time we used it the buckle snapped off the straps, making one of the shoulder straps slide up and down uselessly. We tied it off in a knot, but it was a hassle. We were really excited about the backpack option but this defeated the purpose.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SMStephanie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Hiking and CampingHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome pack!
The pack is a real good size. 6 beers plus two Gatorades and sandwich with plenty of room for more!
Light weight pack even filled. Maiden hike elevation gain 1,000 ft to 11,780 and no problem.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TJTaryn J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat cooler for travel!
Just took our Jaunt cooler to the USVI and it was perfect for the beach!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LHLauren H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and Camping, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect beach cool
Used this cooler for the first time on my annual beach vacation. I took it everyday to the beach and it held more than enough beverages and cold snacks for the day and kept everything ice cold sometimes even until the next day. It was comfortable to carry and we love the easy open wide mouth roll top. I would recommend these products to anyone looking for a back pack cooler.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AMAutumn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Hiking and CampingHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect for the job!
This pack worked perfect for our daily HOT hikes in Zion National Park! We hit the trails early and our icemule kept our lunch and drinks cold all day!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5