The ICEMULE BOSS®
Ultimate portability. Ultimate ice retention. Ultimate ease of use. No wonder the ICEMULE BOSS® is the ultimate cooler. You can finally have frosty cold beverages, hour after hour, day after day, mile after mile. Premium, multi-day ice retention paired with a best-in-class suspension system - plus tons of dry storage - lets you go the distance and rest assured knowing you’ve got the best backpack cooler ever made.
Holiday Shipping Information
Expedited shipping options offered at checkout will be dependent on your address.All Days Cutoff at 11:00 AM EST
- Ground Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Sunday, December 17th (Free Shipping Option)
- 3-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Monday, December 18th
- 2-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Tuesday, December 19th
- 1-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Wednesday, December 20th
For calculating shipping times we ship from 4344 Philips Hwy Jacksonville, FL 32207
Free shipping on orders in the contiguous United States.
Orders ship via UPS within 1-2 business days.
Domestic orders shipped within the US are eligible for return or exchange within 30 days of receipt date.
Questions? Email: email@example.com
The ICEMULE Difference
Where hands-free adventure meets ice-cold refreshment.
Easy to Carry
Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions.
High-quality materials designed to withstand the elements.
Ice Cold Drinks
Long-lasting ice for long-lasting adventures.
What is the capacity of The ICEMULE BOSS®?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- WSWilliam S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBEACH BEAST!!!!
Adding ipx8 speakers with the molle system made this bag the forever portable party. Kept the drinks cold for 3 days using freezable icepacks. Awesome pack. I own 5 icemules and for the long haul this is what you need. Hands down.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AGAlan G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, On the WaterHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat backpack cooler
The ICEMULE Boss is great, and better than researched competition. Besides the cooler and ice-keeping itself, all the extra pockets and attachment points is what sets the ICEMILE Boss apartQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PHPatrick H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, On the Water, Travel, Hiking and CampingHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoICE Mule Boss
Fantastic product and customer support is second to none! I absolutely love this backpack cooler and will definitely be buying more of there products!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- STStan T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities On the WaterHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent product, even better customer service
The ICEMULE BOSS is everything it is advertised to be. It keeps drinks cold all day (even while fishing the Gulf of Mexico during summer), and the storage compartments are perfectly sized for carrying extra gear. Their customer service is second to none. I had an issue with one of the compartment zippers, and they took care of it in less than 24 hours. Amazing product, even better customer service!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMMark M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Hiking and CampingHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe ICEMULE BOSS®
The IceMule Boss is something I was looking for work and short hiking and camping trips with friends, carrying the cold and frozen food. and attaching my tent, bedding and water. Food was cold or partly frozen for a 2-day trip. It was a great buy.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5