Pro™ X-Large 33L
Don't miss out on the coolest adventure - take the ICEMULE Pro™ XL with you! With a 32-can plus-ice capacity, it'll keep your food and drinks perfectly chilled, no matter where the journey leads. So, get ready to have a blast - the ICEMULE Pro™ XL is the only way to enjoy the ultimate spring break, surf escape, or hiking adventure.
The ICEMULE Difference
Where hands-free adventure meets ice-cold refreshment.
Easy to Carry
Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions.
High-quality materials designed to withstand the elements.
Ice Cold Drinks
Long-lasting ice for long-lasting adventures.
What is the capacity of Pro™ X-Large 33L?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- ENeric n.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities BeachHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoUsed once so far
I brought it to Mexico and used it to keep my drinks cold on the beach- worked great till we ran out of drinks- then used the ice water to rinse things off and stuffed it full of towels etc. to trek back to resortQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- WHWilliam H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars13 hours agoPerfect for the Beach
The cooler is light weight, comfortable and holds ice for a long time. It works great at the beach or the ball game.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CLCharles Lewis T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and Camping, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 5+Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAwesome cooler for folks on the go!
Keeps drinks cold all day and make it easy to pack in and out of your favorite remote spot! Only thing we had to add was a bottle opener on a cord.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TPThomas P S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Travel, Hiking and CampingHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Rated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoCustomer service
I like this cooler and I was treated very well after the cooler seems leaked. They replaced my cooler quickly I very much we'll give this company thumbszapQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MHMelissa H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and Camping, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLove this Icemule
Would highly recommendQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5