Classic™ Large 20L
The ICEMULE Classic™ Large soft cooler comes in a 20-liter capacity, you can fill it up to the brim with ice, food and beverages. The Classic Large is perfect for families looking for an alternative to the hard cooler they've been hauling to the beach or soccer games. Like all the Classics, it's still super easy to carry and can easily roll up for storage when you're done.
• Closed: 11.5”x11.5”x18”
• Open: 11.5”x11.5”x22”
• Height laying flat: 22.5”
• Top opening: 16”
Capacity (including ice)
• 12oz Standard cans: 18
• 12oz Skinny cans: 20
• 750ml Bottles: 5
From Our Customers
These coolers are great for keeping things cold ALL day! They're compact, easy to squeeze into a little space in the middle of a packed vehicle. I take mine as an airplane carry on so when I land in paradise, I have a great cooler ready to use! - Katy C.
- TBThomas B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Hiking and Camping, TravelHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 stars10 seconds agoGreat one
Love itQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JBJulian B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Hiking and Camping, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 4 stars2 weeks agoSolid, light cooler
It's good. I'm used to Yeti-like ice maintenance, and this doesn't have that (Note: they don't promise that). But it does keep drinks cold, it is light, and with the strap it is easy to carry.
I'm glad to have it as an alternative cooler for golf, a hike, the beach, etc.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MHMatt H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities On the Water, BeachHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 stars3 weeks agoClassic Large 20L
Great cooler!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CBCindy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities On the Water, Concerts and Tailgating, Hiking and CampingHow many people do you pack for? 5+Personal or a gift? GiftRated 5 stars1 month agoCindy
Haven’t used it yet. It can’t wait til summer! This will keep our beverages close while in the water, agiftfor my future daughter-in-law law and son.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CTChris T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, On the Water, Concerts and Tailgating, TravelHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 stars1 month agoConvenient!!!
I wasn't sure this cooler was going to be sturdy enough to handle regular use. When I arrived, I was impressed with the sturdiness and what seems to be a quality built product. I've quickly become convinced that this was a good purchase as it's holding up nicely with my daily use. I have multiple yeti coolers and they are all on the bench while this easy to use & convenient bag has become my first choice. It's so easy to fill, access and carry that it makes "packing a cooler" a quick and painless task. The first night I tested the ice and 24 hours later it still held ice. So far so good Ice Mule! I will be buying more in the future.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5