Classic™ Mini 9L
The ICEMULE Classic™ Mini has a 9-liter capacity and is the ideal personal size of the Classic. Still made from the same durable materials as the rest of the Classic cooler bag family, the Mini is perfect for keeping your lunch fresh or your drinks chilled all day long, no matter where you have to go.
- IM Air Valve Technology: Inflate for extra insulation, deflate for easy storage.
- Roll-Top Closure: Access your chilled refreshments quickly while locking in the cool.
- Durable, Food-Safe Interior: Tough on the outside, safe on the inside.
- Easy Care: A swift clean and you're ready for the next outing.
- Removable Strap: Carry comfort that’s as adjustable as your plans.
- Capacity: 10 cans + ice or 12 cans, your chill, your choice.
- Travel-Ready Design: Rolls up for easy pack-away, unrolls for instant chill.
Holiday Shipping Information
Expedited shipping options offered at checkout will be dependent on your address.All Days Cutoff at 11:00 AM EST
- Ground Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Sunday, December 17th (Free Shipping Option)
- 3-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Monday, December 18th
- 2-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Tuesday, December 19th
- 1-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Wednesday, December 20th
For calculating shipping times we ship from 4344 Philips Hwy Jacksonville, FL 32207
Free shipping on orders in the contiguous United States.
Orders ship via UPS within 1-2 business days.
Domestic orders shipped within the US are eligible for return or exchange within 30 days of receipt date.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ICEMULE Difference
Where hands-free adventure meets ice-cold refreshment.
Easy to Carry
Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions.
High-quality materials designed to withstand the elements.
Ice Cold Drinks
Long-lasting ice for long-lasting adventures.
What is the capacity of Classic™ Mini 9L?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- TCThomas C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoClassic mini
Awesome cooler. High quality. Perfect for carrying some drinks on the golf course.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MHMichele H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Hiking and CampingHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove it!!!
A perfect size. I am a petite lady and it suits my needs well!!! This cooler holds a lot more than you thinkQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CRChristine R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and Camping, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect size for beach/ keeps drinks cold!
I am so happy with my Icemule purchase. It’s easy to carry and the ice actually stays frozen for a long time. Took to the beach to watch the air show and forgot to empty it out until the next morning. The remaining drinks were still ice cold. And so was half of the ice!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CChristineI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
This cooler is super sweet. Plan to order more for Christmas gifts.
- JJeremyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
Great small cooler for everyday use!! Holds just enough waters and can drinks to get me through the summer heat!!