The ICEMULE CLEAR™ IS THE WORLD’S FIRST TRANSPARENT AIR-INSULATED COOLER.
The ICEMULE Difference
Our unique design lets you carry refreshments effortlessly, leaving your hands free for the adventure.
With ICEMULE, it's all about unburdened journeys and perfectly chilled drinks. Embrace the cooler side of adventure.
Embrace the ease of on-the-go cooling with ICEMULE! Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions, ensuring chilled refreshments wherever adventure takes you. Enjoy portability that doesn't compromise on cool.
Experience the strength of ICEMULE Coolers – where durability meets design. With high-quality materials designed to withstand the elements, we offer enduring cool and performance. It's not just a cooler, it's your resilient adventure companion.
Ice Cold Drinks
Keep the chill factor high with ICEMULE's exceptional ice retention! Engineered to keep ice frozen for longer, our coolers ensure your beverages stay refreshingly cold for extended periods. With ICEMULE, the ice-cold chill lasts as long as your adventures do.
What is the capacity of ICEMULE Clear?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- CPChris P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and Camping, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 5+Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoPickleBaller
An Incredible product! I Love My IceMule…. If people only knew what they can and should do with their IceMule:) It’s my first one and it won’t be my last!
Chris PettyQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLLynnette Liebig F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Travel, Concerts and TailgatingRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoICEMULE CLEAR BACKPACK
I LOVE MY ICEMULE!!
Thank you very much!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5