Pro™ X-Large 33L
Don't miss out on the coolest adventure - take the ICEMULE Pro™ XL with you! With a 32-can plus-ice capacity, it'll keep your food and drinks perfectly chilled, no matter where the journey leads. So, get ready to have a blast - the ICEMULE Pro™ XL is the only way to enjoy the ultimate spring break, surf escape, or hiking adventure.
Holiday Shipping Information
Expedited shipping options offered at checkout will be dependent on your address.All Days Cutoff at 11:00 AM EST
- Ground Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Sunday, December 17th (Free Shipping Option)
- 3-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Monday, December 18th
- 2-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Tuesday, December 19th
- 1-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Wednesday, December 20th
For calculating shipping times we ship from 4344 Philips Hwy Jacksonville, FL 32207
Free shipping on orders in the contiguous United States.
Orders ship via UPS within 1-2 business days.
Domestic orders shipped within the US are eligible for return or exchange within 30 days of receipt date.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ICEMULE Difference
Where hands-free adventure meets ice-cold refreshment.
Easy to Carry
Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions.
High-quality materials designed to withstand the elements.
Ice Cold Drinks
Long-lasting ice for long-lasting adventures.
What is the capacity of Pro™ X-Large 33L?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- TSTony S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities On the Water, Beach, Travel, Hiking and Camping, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoTop quality material used in this endeavor!
Ok, I have to say this is a great product, living in Florida there is few cool days in the year. This cooler meets all my daily needs to keep my drinks and lunch cold for the entire day and also allows me to even have ice for when I pour the drinks into my cup! Yes I am an ice eater lol, I know it's not good for the teeth, but old habits are hard to break. Just like the new habit of using Icemule coolers for my daily needs, it definitely is one habit I will not break away from any time soon! Also the customer service is top notch too. Looking forward to getting the Boss cooler hopefully soon so I can carry more then just my drinks and lunch in those side pockets!
Thank you Icemule!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JLJose Luis Martinez V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, TravelHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest cooler ever
Awesome cooler on the beach, though, 24 hours of cold beverages, sturdy, eye catcher and super strongQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CRChris R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and Camping, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 5+Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoI love my Ice Mule!
This is my second Ice Mule, and I will not have another brand. It has a 32 can capacity! I pack for a minimum of four people, but I always pack extra for friends and family. When we travel, we make sandwiches to keep them cool as well. I love the fact I have both hands to hold my girls' hands or I can carry other items to help out. The Ice Mule works so well especially in the hot sun. Load it down with ice and roll out! I've also brined a 16 pound turkey in the Ice Mule! I have a video and a few pictures below.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KBKelly Breedwell Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, On the Water, Travel, Hiking and Camping, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest bag for the beach ever!
We absoluessentials ontely love our Icemule! Being able to have our cooler as a backpack leaves us both hands available to carry other beach essentials. The ice last all day in the Florida sun which is out of this world convenient!
If you are thinking about making a purchase DO IT!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ANAlice N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 5+Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat product and even better customer service!
Great cooler and very portable to carry to the beach, ballpark, on the boat or anywhere life takes us.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5