Classic™ Medium 15L
The ICEMULE Classic™ Medium soft cooler has a 15-liter capacity and is the most flexible size of The Classic. Whether you're planning a full day at the beach or an afternoon hiking the trails, it can easily accommodate everything you need and anywhere you go.
The ICEMULE Difference
Where hands-free adventure meets ice-cold refreshment.
Easy to Carry
Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions.
High-quality materials designed to withstand the elements.
Ice Cold Drinks
Long-lasting ice for long-lasting adventures.
What is the capacity of Classic™ Medium 15L?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- LBLori B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities On the WaterHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAll you need
Use the Icemule for all my paddle boarding and kayaking outings and it never fails. Keeps food and drinks cold I’m able to perfectly secure it on boards /boats being able to deflate air and roll up- no bulky coolers
All of my group have icemule coolersQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TOTimothy O. H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and Camping, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSmart Cooler
Awesome cooler with stellar ability it keep your beverages cold. Convenient to travel with and absolutely the best cooler to use getting hotel ice for the road. Don’t pass on one.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DHDavid H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Concerts and Tailgating, TravelHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome cooler !!!
This is an amazing cooler -keeps all of my stuff cold for a long timeQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RDRachel de L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Hiking and Camping, On the WaterHow many people do you pack for? 3-4Personal or a gift? GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoInsulated IceMule bag great for canoe camping!
We recently did a 3-day canoe camping trip with our friends in the Adirondacks and instantly coveted their insulated IceMule dry bag. As soon as we got home I ordered one as a birthday gift for our son. He opened it today and was thrilled! Already planning a kayak trip so he can use it. It was a nice bonus to get an online coupon from IceMule to help bring the price down.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RSRyan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities On the Water, Hiking and Camping, Travel, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome Cooler
These coolers are great, I have two of them. I originally purchased for kayaking, but quickly found them to be mo go to cooler. Water proof, light & soft sided, the ability to fit 12 plus drinks, but shrink down in size when I only had 3 or 4. Pro tip. Freeze bottles of water as you ice pack, no mess inside & extra cold water to drink when you need it.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5