Pro™ Large 23L
This is the unbeatable Pro™ Large 23L—a lightweight cooler that packs a serious punch when it comes to hauling icy beverages! It fits up to 24 cans plus ice, perfect for a day on the boat or pre-game tailgate. There's no soft cooler out there with easier loading, toting and unloading.
The ICEMULE Difference
Where hands-free adventure meets ice-cold refreshment.
Easy to Carry
Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions.
High-quality materials designed to withstand the elements.
Ice Cold Drinks
Long-lasting ice for long-lasting adventures.
What is the capacity of Pro™ Large 23L?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- SKScott K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities BeachHow many people do you pack for? 5+Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBeach Only!
A great alternative cooler that will do more than enough. I packed a 12 & 6 bottled water with 10lbs of ice and it will keep it cold all day at the beach. Perfect size and I highly recommend it if you don't want to drag a heavy cooler around plus it will free up your hands to carry other necessities for your outing.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RBRalph B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Hiking and CampingHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoComment
0k, wish it had a handle on top.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BMBrenda M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, Hiking and Camping, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingPersonal or a gift? GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOur third mule
It’s huge!! Bought this for our son and he loved it for his rafting river family. Best gift to give! I particularly want to give five stars for your customer service. We had a small issue with one of our earlier mules and the whole cooler was replaced!! Outstanding company!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- IWIrv W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities BeachHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice Cooler
Although I haven’t had the chance to take the cooler to the beach, I am very pleased with the quality of the cooler. It is roomier than I expected. It was very comfortable to wear. It will be perfect when I finally get the chance to use it.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RRudyVerified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, On the Water, Concerts and TailgatingHow many people do you pack for? 2-3Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect for the Beach
The Large 23L IceMule is the perfect solution for heading to the beach while wrangling kids, a beach cart & stroller, so that we have all the necessities for the kids as well as the beverages for the adults.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5