Pro™ XX-Large 40L
ICEMULE Pro™ XXL, the biggest Pro backpack cooler we make can carry a whopping 36 cans + ice. So say sayonara to that big, box cooler collecting dust in your garage. The ICEMULE Pro™ XXL is going to be your go-to soft cooler for any big event that requires plenty of libations. Thank us later.
Capacity (including ice)
Holiday Shipping Information
Expedited shipping options offered at checkout will be dependent on your address.All Days Cutoff at 11:00 AM EST
- Ground Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Sunday, December 17th (Free Shipping Option)
- 3-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Monday, December 18th
- 2-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Tuesday, December 19th
- 1-day Shipping: Order by 11:00 AM EST Wednesday, December 20th
For calculating shipping times we ship from 4344 Philips Hwy Jacksonville, FL 32207
Free shipping on orders in the contiguous United States.
Orders ship via UPS within 1-2 business days.
Domestic orders shipped within the US are eligible for return or exchange within 30 days of receipt date.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ICEMULE Difference
Where hands-free adventure meets ice-cold refreshment.
Easy to Carry
Our lightweight, compact coolers are your perfect travel companions.
High-quality materials designed to withstand the elements.
Ice Cold Drinks
Long-lasting ice for long-lasting adventures.
What is the capacity of Pro™ XX-Large 40L?
How long do ICEMULE Coolers keep items cold?
Do ICEMULE Coolers float?
Each ICEMULE Cooler is designed to withstand splashes, spills, and even
floats if it takes an unexpected tumble into water. Now, you can freely
embark on that boating trip, beach day, or riverside picnic without
worrying about your cooler's contents. With ICEMULE, your refreshments
stay dry, and your adventures stay worry-free.
What activities can I use my ICEMULE Cooler for?
Embrace the freedom to adventure with ICEMULE Coolers! From hiking up
mountain trails to relaxing beach-side, tailgating at your favorite events, or picnicking in the park - an ICEMULE Cooler is your perfect partner. It's equally suited for fishing expeditions, boating trips, and backyard BBQs. Wherever your passion takes you, ICEMULE ensures your refreshments come along, perfectly chilled. With ICEMULE, every activity becomes a cool adventure.
How do I clean and maintain my ICEMULE Cooler?
Proper maintenance of your ICEMULE is key to ensuring optimal performance. If you've only stored ice inside (i.e. no food or spilled beer or soda), simply pour the ice out, wipe it down with a towel, and hang the ICEMULE upside down to dry.
Follow these steps on how to clean your ICEMULE:
*Please be sure to properly close your AirValve when cleaning. We do
not recommend turning the cooler inside out for cleaning or any other
- Start by removing any debris by sprinkling a bit of baking soda onto a clean towel and rubbing that onto the surface of your ICEMULE.
- Next, mix one-part vinegar with two parts water and a couple of tablespoons of Murphy's Oil Soap, soak a clean towel in the solution, and wipe the mixture all over the surface before rinsing clean with a wet towel.
- If you have any spots to remove on your ICEMULE, you can make a paste with baking soda, which is known for brightening surfaces and lifting stains.
- To make a baking soda paste, simply mix three parts baking soda with one part water and add five to ten drops of dish soap to the paste mixture. Apply a bit of paste to the stain and use a clean cloth to scrub the area. After the stain has been
lifted, wipe any remaining residue off of your ICEMULE with a towel andwarm water.
- RCRebekah C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities On the WaterRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoMule on a mule…
Lov ‘em. Worked well on our pack in on real mules into the Forks of the Kern whitewater rafting trip with Sierra South! Plenty of whitewater to get them wet…and they stayed dry!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TPTim P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities TravelHow many people do you pack for? 1-2Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoToo big?
Knew I wanted something large! A DO ANYTHING bag! Lol! I found it! Maybe too big for what I needed, but working great. If Armageddon comes... I'm set!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CBCory B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Travel, On the WaterHow many people do you pack for? 5+Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat product and value.
Great purchase! Price is right… don’t over think it. The XX-Large had plenty of room. The Mule performed great in the Adirondack’s and Dominican Republic’s hot temperatures. Iced cold drinks all day! I love the roll top( I have to admit I was unsure about it prior to purchasing). The Mule also makes a great carry on when traveling. It fits easily in the overhead bin. I look forward to purchasing a smaller version.
-CoryQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TLTiffany L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, Hiking and Camping, Concerts and Tailgating, On the Water, TravelHow many people do you pack for? 5+Personal or a gift? PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing!
Amazing product!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BRBrooke R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Beach, On the Water, TravelRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAwesome Cooler
It’s great! I’ve been wanting to order this for a while. I finally did and I love it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PortabilityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5